Sunday, January 30, 2011

omg its been a month

Okay taaaa daaaaaaah

I am very aware that i have not been blogging in a serious month. I took a break. that's what I am calling it anyway. I started work again after a super hiatus due to my wrist colliding with a table happened. Off work i found i hand a lot of time on my hands ( hand... ha ha unintentional ) and it was easy to blog. I have a gazillion images saved up from my moments around too

I also think i don't connect with the long blog. the catchup blog. im way more a short interval blogger who would be so much more successful if i knew what the hell i was doing with my blackberry. being connected is almost so fucking impossible with me. That and i work. a lot . again.

for those of you who don't know i am in visual merchandising and creative shit. I am pretty lucky right now to work for a company i have a lot of creative energy with. I am lucky to design pillows and settees and cover them and sell them for lots of money. Its giving me a lot of learning about being independent with creating and selling into a market of thousands of familiarities.



today is catchup sunday. prepare for live blogging and catching you up on january.

No comments:

Post a Comment