Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ho Ho motherfukin ho.

I have no real reference to hating the holidays- i just think that is particularly funny. I have to HAVE TO get myself blogging a lot more. I have to make it part of my routine, like drinking 3 cups of tea to wake up or ensuring i mock someone at least once a day. Blogging must also be in this mix. Steve keeps telling me to add pictures- yes. your right. cause i think that my little kittens are way more amused with visual cues to keep them going as opposed to long winded pretentious sounding paragraphs.

perhaps..

maybe i am looking into things? I dont care. Pics it is... just let me figure out how the fuck to do it. yes i said fuck. I like swearing. its awful, very ungraceful and quite vulgar for a woman to spit out words like fuck. My bestie loves sayings certain lines like "eat a di*k" and i find it terrible when she says it but still funny. Funny enough to not sound toooo nauseated when she says it. only partially. That gets me wondering about swearing, and why we do so- especially women. Chicks these days i dont think anyway, give a fuck, i think finding a women there days 19-35 who doesnt swear like a vicious sailor who hasnt seen dry land or dry wood in months.

When she says it, she feels a sense of power. a scathing attack said with venom with a flick of comedic timing. I ask her why does she feel the need to say it? she says it gives her a power. a strength. hmmmmm. that inspires me.

Ziggy's( second and youngest cat) has a re-occurring ulcer that at the MOST inappropriate times in his eye. This morning, after months and months and even when he got his giblets cut off he was fine. But no. this morning, full on pirate eye. This means boys and girls, giving him eye drops (whats left in the bottle) and giving him a medication. to obtain more drops, must go see the eye doctor for animals. This trip will cost me about $850. yes. happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment