Friday, February 11, 2011

as promised

okay nearly week goes by and still no live-blogging that i promise. I know I know the internets and i dont always get along. more like the blackberry and i need to have conversations that make sense. NO! BLOGGER NEEDS AN APP FOR BB FOR FECK SAKES.

okay im over it

Sad news- Skittles, our beloved little ferret has reached the big ferret pen in the sky yesterday. I cannot believe how heartbroken I am, and she was steves more then mine! Steve took her from a family who was gravely mistreating her and nursed her back to health ( i know... everyone now! awwwwwwwww ) And since then skittles has been a fun, loving little ferret. Blind, deaf, hushings disease and a tumor in her little ferret tummy. It was a few sad days leading up to the appointment to put her down-- needless to say my mind took a thinking about blogging break.

I THINK about blogging alot. Do i do it? no. u know why? im lazy. and have lots going on. The bottom line is i need to dedicate myself to you, the readers, and myself. even when I dont post i get lots of hits. Every post i average 70 hits and they are all from facebook. hmmmm

okay photo round up.

So I know you have missed alot- i am going to try and recap.




You all know im arsy fartsy display chica at my work, so here i am doing a mural for a display.. pic to come when thats done



found these in roncey.. love the art. frames are being used for a display but how hilarious is that airbrush work!



My backyard post snowpocolypse


yup. i wear childrens hats.


I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS DISPLAY



I made van-halen frankenstrat cupcakes for steves dirty 30. happy birthday steve!



Art for over the sofa. I paint weird shit man.



OKAY SO I WENT TO THE ROBYN SHOW OMG----> i have legit pics, but until i get my a$$ more motivated this is what we get. Robyn show was awesome. And so f*ing packed. insane. sold out hot mess. danced like a crazy with my besties and loved it! the beginning acts were terrible however. The only good thing about this chick was the entire lighting was all red making my next pics neat.



these two were cute. kudos to the boyfriend. he was one of few straight men supporting his girl.



amanda and i . im scowling at the lame singer.



amanda and zoja. party on wayne, party on garth.

No comments:

Post a Comment