Wednesday, February 16, 2011



I am not at work yet, i like this. Mid morning rollin on in ready take on the day. More importantly i have to stay late and do a trainging... seminar... thing on the glory of merchandising. Hello Dolly.

sometimes i wish i had a more clever name like dolly, just so i could call this blog 'hello dolly'. instead i use an ancient nickname i have had, which is one of the most popular small dog names on this past mutherfucking century.

I have been so aggresive lately. My brain, my thoughts... my everything. maybe. i dont know. maybe its the excessive coffee i drink and the on the go attitude i have. I am like a train in the night, i might be slow getting started but i pursue steady on base. However. this is all fine and dandy but i have like zero start up energy. SO much shit is always flying in my head- i can only craft so much. my work for instance.. i am very lucky i get to design and be a part of marketing in a creative way and be a one woman enterprise when it comes to transforming retail. I so often think why dont i just consult? work on my own, for myself. I have the drive

ex: i have/had a cake business. The painted cake. A sculptor and painter by passion and school it was an easy thing for me. My last job cause me to be a broke ass so i said.. u know what- this is what i am going to do. I charged ppl a joke so i could mess around and next thing you know i have two orders a weekend for 6 months. didnt make any $$ fromit really. but the base was there i just needed more. My dad even bought be a bunch of tools. He is an entrepreneur. and fucking successful to boot. my mother too. but my life gets busy. everyones does. oh for the endless persuit to get paid.

I used to paint all the time. My first job out of college was painting murals full time until it nearly broke my arm off. I had to find another way out... anyother way i could make money and be the business and brand i want without having to re-do school and shit. I didnt want to start at A. im done with point A. Im at like... fucking W. So i re-configure yet again and persue.

No comments:

Post a Comment