Monday, May 23, 2011

HELLO KITTENS

ok. its been a long time... i know. I have lots to catch you up on- not to mention my hilarious cluelessness when trying to work on this blogs layot and design. I get stuck on the look of this blog then the actual content- but i know better. i know that content is what keeps people coming back. I have lots of content to tell you about and show you, its just a matter of having the confidance to do so.



I am catching up over the long weekend ( yay Victoria Day! ) and enjoying the pure bliss of doing nothing. Playing excessive amounts of video games and dedicating my day to sweatpants. hell yes.

There is lots going on in my head lately-- all things to share when i get more organized. I want so much to have a 'plan' like... a BIG plan from 5 years from now. But like.. the people to help back me up with said plan. I am a horrible commiter: ie. i promise myself i would save money evvvvery month. do i? nada. but i keep saying i should!!

I love my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment