Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enter Depeche Mode.

Today, while driving into my boyfriend Steve's (everyone, meet Steve. Steve- meet blog.) old home town.. a super rural area outside of newmarket.. I witnessed a terrible thing. Three men were parked in a lot staring at the back of their truck as two dead deer are flopping out the back with their mouths hanging open as if they were screaming. I burst into tears. I c a n n o t handle that. I understand hunting blah blah grocery store food blah blah blah- but i simply retort there is no reason to kill a deer. They sell venison at the store. wtf is your problem? assholes.

I straight up burst into a blubbery sad 5 year old mess who just saw some drunk dude put on a santa suit and pretend to be jolly old saint nick while coughing up cigarette residue. vom.

I mean, I eat meat. I enjoy beef. but i still become terribly sad when i see that truck full of pigs being crushed together slowly turn a corner as they go to their impending doom. My friend Andrew http://meattoveg.blogspot.com started a blog about going on a vegan diet... i keep thinking about going veggie- I am too sensitive to the world.

Does that make me a weak person? Being sensitive? It was always hard as a kid, a teen, and even now to feel overcome by other peoples emotions. Especially sad ones as the sad/negative energy is so strong it radiates through me and I just feel so compelled to protect them. whoever it may be. I cry too- my mind races around shit it shouldnt even race around, parents or friends un-timely death.. the steps after..
Then i snap out of it and go on my merry way, playing with my kittens or doing laundry and whatever stuff.

I keep listening to depeche mode and have private 80's dance parties. I like the 80s. alot. i wonder about past lives and wonder if i was born in the 80s... can i have past life then too? short maybe? who knows.

I have decided I dont really like my blog today. But whatever. Im still gunna post it. hah.

suckers.
lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment